I am always looking for guest posts here at ColourfulHope. If you write on the following topics, feel free to contact me with ideas.
- Mental Health
- Self Love
- Personal Development
Once I give you the go ahead on your blog post idea then you can get to writing. There is no deadline for when you submit the post. Just make sure to follow these easy rules.
- Make sure your post is 500+ words.
- Create and send to me through Google Docs. You can send via my contact form or straight to my email email@example.com
- SEO is great but not required. As long as your post sounds natural and will help people that is what matters.
- Feel free to add royalty free photos to your post
- Make sure your post is plagiarism free and hasn’t been posted anywhere else on the internet.
- You may link back to your blog in your post. No affiliate links!
- Make sure to include an author bio in your Google doc with links to your blog and social media. You can include a headshot if you want but this isn’t required.
I love writing guest posts too so feel free to reach out to me about collaborating if you would like some of my work on your blog.